Chinese-Forums

Passage translation

tombio5

does anybody know the meaning and translation of this extract

thanx

不要这么好~

森。你可不可以不要这么好??可不可以不要像个守护天使一样。和你说过不要等我的。为什么你今天还要这么说这么做??干嘛为了送东西给我从那么远的地方回来??还一直等着…怕错过就等到不吃饭…我今天因为被刺激了一下所以有点难受而已。没事的。虽然森他送的那个对我来说没什么用,可是真的很感动。看到他为我那么努力的样子,我真的不能伤害他,一定不能。

does anybody know the meaning and translation of this extract

It's beyond me and I can only tell that it's no longer in traditional Chinese. Are you onto a different blog now? If I were you I'd try "helping" English bloggers for a change. Much simpler language-wise...:wink:

Don't be so nice~

Sam. Could you stop being so nice?? Could you stop being like a guarding angel. I've told you not to wait for me. Why did you still say and do it?? Why did you return all the way to give me that?? And kept waiting ... Afraid of missing (me) and kept waiting without eating anything ... I was just a bit upset today so I felt bad. It is alright. Although what Sam gave me is not useful to me, I was touched. He's done so much for me, I really can't hurt him. No I can't.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I have another one that needs translating, i decided to use this same thread instead of crowding the forum with these things so i hope this works

This one refers to my name so i would really like to know what it says ...

今天看了Tim的邮件突然有种想哭的情绪。为什么他总是要这样让我感动。觉得每时每刻都被他关心着。如果有一天他不见了我会怎么样??对他不是喜欢…应该是依赖啊。一个让我感觉他总是在身边的人…即使我们是不同国家的人。真的很谢谢你…

Reading Tim's letter today, and suddenly I wanted to cry. What he does always moves me. Feel that he cares about me every minute every second. If he disappears one day what will happen to me? Not in love with him ... it is dependence. He is a guy who always makes me feel that he is with me ... even though we are from different countries. Thank you very much ...

Care to share that letter too?

Wow, didn't expect a reply so fast

Sharing this letter?? hmm well this is the blog of a Chinese friend of mine who i care about so so much .. but she doesnt feel the same if you know what i mean ... anyway i saw my name in there and wanted to know aht it said

I generally do use machine translation but it is not very accurate, when i fine smth important there is no substitute for a human translation