Chinese-Forums

Old + New Chinese Squabble Game

geek_frappa

大家howdy,

Many of you are using the Chinese squabble game to have fun while learning Chinese.

Huh? Chinese Squabble? Here's more info about the game.

Anton Xie (ax) and I need to know what features you want to see in the new version of the game. You have been so awesome in providing feedback and I hope you will continue to do so... ax has been working overtime on this project and what as usual, what he is developing is absolutely brilliant. I would like to see how the new features or feature requests could affect game play. :)

Giving great feedback will most likely get you advanced copies of the game since we need to do group testing before we go to production.

Also, I need to get rid of the sets on hand for the future releases, so Chinese Squabble sets are now on sale for $5.00 for forums users with FREE Priority Mail Shipping (yup, pretty much giving them away).

Acutally, forum supporters may request free sets. Just PM me.

I have 3 greens and 2 blues here on my desk. :D

I am thinking about holding a God of Gamblers-style Chinese Squabble tournament (small buy-in, winner take all) in Hong Kong later this year if anyone else thinks that's a good idea... (maybe not a good idea, dunno yet) :oops: It will probably be held in Taipo or Shatin if that's not too far for everyone who can come.