Chinese-Forums

If you travel to China, you are what is the trouble? I was a mainland Chinese student

suowed

如果你们来中国旅游,让你感到麻烦的是什么?我是一个中国大陆地区的学生,想了解一些这些,谢谢

If you travel to China, you are what is the trouble? I was a mainland Chinese students would like to know some of these, thank you

I think you're trying to ask,

"For those of you who have or are traveling to / through China, what problems have you encountered? I'm a mainland collge student looking to understand these issues."

By the way, that's not a literal translation, but I'm pretty sure conveys the meaning you're trying to get across.

For many people money is a problem. Which I don't really understand. I think no money is much bigger problem.

PS: Maybe I travel too much in China, but I can't see any problems which are China specific. In fact, for a 3rd World place travel in China is quite easy.

Local corruption. It's tremendously irritating running into officials who view their private enrichment as more important than their official responsibilities. Of course, I'm sure the Olympics will solve these image problems.... ;)

Local corruption.

How does that effect travelers? Nowadays there are plenty of transport possibilities and zillions of hotels in all price ranges. Beside the occasional rip-off taxi driver (which I hear about, but didn't use) I don't see any problem.

I remember when I took a taxi with negotiated price (60) out of the city. Price was fixed. He took 2 more passengers (was OK with me). They wanted to go a bit further. On arrival of my destination I gave him my share (20) and left. He didn't dare to follow me into the hotel. It's a few years ago, but i still remember his face clearly.