Chinese-Forums

Chinese Study Plan

mason12

Hi i know that most people on here have already been to university in China so i was wondering if this plan of mine looks reasonable and if it doesn't, then any suggestions are welcome.By the way i am 16 and english.

Firstly because i am only 16 my first plan is to go to Beihang University on the Chinese language course because they accept people from age 16, and stay there for two years and then apply for a scholarship to BNU.

The reason for this is that Beihang University is very cheap and it would only cost me about £3000 a year for tuition and accomodation and some general expenses but BNU is more expensive, so once i have had extra language tuition at a chinese university then i am more likely to have a better chance of getting a scholarship to BNU.

Also i probably wouldn't get onto another course because of my age but i have completed my secondary education in England all with above average grades, so this would get me into Beihang University.

Anyway any comments would be very much welcome as a lot of the people i know don't share the same views as me on China and they just think that i am overly fascinated with the country and don't have much advice!!