Chinese-Forums

Say welcome to . . . your new admin team

roddy

Pleased to announce three new members of the admin team here at Chinese-forums.com, names that will be familiar to all of you I'm sure: gougou, imron, and wushijiao.

They'll be joining me doing the usual admin stuff - moderating new posts and users, moving or editing posts when necessary, etc. This should mean things generally happen a bit quicker and more smoothly, as there will be more hands on the job. It'll also mean I can spend a little bit more time doing other stuff like . . . well, that's up to me :)

As always you can contact admin staff by a number of methods - private messages, the contact form, or using the report.gif icon to call attention to a post. Please do so - makes our life easier, and means any problems get dealt with quicker. Posting a message in a topic only works if we see it.

New people running the site naturally means the way the site runs may change slightly, although we don't anticipate any major changes. Like I say, if you see something happening you don't like (or indeed do like) drop us a line.

In other news, we passed the 100,000 post mark sometime late this weekend - this will be, if nobody beats me to it, the 100,056th. By no means the biggest forum on the internet, but an active and steadily growing one. We've also seen highest ever visitor and logged-in users over the last week, due at least in part to the newsletter which went out last week.