Chinese-Forums

Beloved 成语s

muyongshi

I don't know what everybody's feelings are towards these but they are interesting. I know some will know everyone every written including variants and others have never bothered to even look at them. But I am doing review for tests coming up and thought it would be fun to put some these up. Not in the whole form but few a couple characters. Some will have multiple "answers" others may have one. Have fun!

—错—错

彬彬——

求知——

人各——

头—脑—

废—忘—

恍然——

—言—语

That is only about 90% of how many are on my homework. Hope this is kind of fun for you!

求知——

求知若饥

I don't know if you are right as well but the ones that I know are 求知若水. Is there more than one? I know there are so many variations so...

头—脑—

头昏脑胀

This might just be a typo or could be an actual character variation...头昏脑涨. Hmmm but very interesting that my pinyin input automatically came up with this chengu but it says 头昏脑胀.

another is 求知若渴

Yeah I actually got that wrong today. My teacher was upset that I thought it was 水 and not 渴. Originally I thought it was but I checked and I swear I saw a 水. 我已经发疯了. Oh well my mistake.

Yeah I actually got that wrong today. My teacher was upset that I thought it was 水 and not 渴. Originally I thought it was but I checked and I swear I saw a 水. 我已经发疯了. Oh well my mistake.

You have 求知精神(Sorry,I don;t know how to say in English):(

It's okay, I don't like 成语's translated. Unless I really don't get what it means. Thanks for the addition

You are welcome.

求知若渴的意思是探求知识像口渴想喝水一样迫切。形容求知愿望十分迫切。

===============================================

I want to make some foreign friends,could you be my friend?

My MSN:QQsnoopyVV@163.com:mrgreen:

===============================================