Chinese-Forums

Important question about a Taiwan drama!

Strawberries513

I am going to Beijing soon and while I am there I would really really like to buy the drama 花样少年少女 (also known as Hana Kimi). But I have three questions:

1. I really need to know how many episodes there are in total, I want to get them all. Was there ever a second season or something? Or are there only 15 episodes??

2. Do you think I will be able to find this series on DVD anywhere in Beijing? Will they be hard to find?

3. Also, how do I express in Chinese that I want ALL the episodes there are?

Thank you!

Hopefully, this helps you out a bit:

1. There are currently only 15 episodes. There's been rumor that there ill be a second season in late 2007/early 2008, but it is currently UNCONFIRMED.

2. Hana Kimi is extremely popular all around Asia. I imagine you will be able to find it at any regular video store. It probably won't be very hard to find since it is so popular.

3. I'd just express you want the box set with all of the episodes. From what I've seen there's a Taiwanese version which has all episodes and runs about $73 US dollar and there's a Hong Kong version which is split into 2 different box sets (eps 1-8 and the other eps 9-15) which both run about $54 US dollar. Both are only in Mandarin, so there's no English subtitles or anything. So if you go looking for it, I'd maybe ask for the Taiwanese version.

Very very important question.

I have finished all three seasons (in two sittings, ahem!). That is how many there are. And they are readily available in Beijing. DVD shops are fewer in Beijing, but of that are still around at least 9/10 have it.

• 2 weeks later...