Chinese-Forums

Recommended Chinese Tutors

ocpaul20

Maybe we could have this one as a 'sticky' if it seems to be working well? I tried it on Thatsbj and it died a death....

The idea of this thread is to have recommendations for Chinese tutors that we have used or are using NOT ADVERTISEMENTS by people who can teach us this or teach us that.

So, if you have used a good, patient, kind useful, cheap...etc. Chinese tutor, then please post it here. It will be really useful to have a thread about this for reference. Dont forget to also mention what area of Beijing you are living and a price range but obviously this will change over time.

However, we better NOT post their names as they might be working for a school and moonlighting by teaching extra classes. If I was employing them, I would probably sack them as soon as I read about them here, so it would be the kiss-of-death for their current careers.

If you personally recommend someone as good, or validate someone else's post (because you have tried their tutor as a result of their posting), then maybe this thread will serve as a good reference point for people looking for good tutors.

If we are interested in a tutor that sounds good, then we can pm the poster to get the contact details. DO NOT post their details here as it will sound like an advertisement (and probably will be too).

waddya think?:lol: