Chinese-Forums

China Kicks Butt With Porcelain Palace

Luobot

When traveling on the mainland, my primary concern is always, how far from a Xingbake am I at all times. It’s not just that I’m such a coffee addict, though I am. It’s because Starbucks is, for me, the outpost of the one western utility that I simply cannot live without. You know what I talking about: A clean, sit-down with toilet paper on a huge ever-flowing roll to do my business as nature demands. Well, it appears that Chongqing has heard my call and responded with a 32,000 square foot “porcelain palace.” It’s a four story tall monument to the one aspect of modern civilization that I fully endorse in China, and it leapfrogs ahead of the West by breaking all world records in terms of capacity and design. I don't know about you, but I feel relieved already. Chongqing, I love you. Here I come. :lol:

See Article

i saw them before, was just commenting on them

Yes, I know, and thanks. I just wanted to share it with others so they wouldn’t be deprived of this new wonder of the world.

I'm sure it will be exciting to shop in the nearby supermarket they are planning with the smells wafting over from next door.

This may turn out to be the most romantic place in town to bring a date. Just imagine, if you will, the roar of 1000 simultaneous flushing toilets, like a veritable Niagara Falls. =*

I'm sure it will be exciting to shop in the nearby supermarket they are planning with the smells wafting over from next door.

Well, the supermarket to be built was going to specialize in bathroom... things, so it might not be all that unpleasant. At first I was imagining them selling raw cuts of meat in the open air next to the bathroom. Yum.