Chinese-Forums

Hey, since there are no posts .Yao Ming discussion thread

TSkillet

Let's combine these two new forums; does anybody have a photo of Yao Ming's girlfriend in Shanghai? I heard she's tall too, as she is also a basketball player. Yao Ming's parents were both basketball players, so I wonder if "basketball player" was number one on his mating selection criteria.

With the one child policy still in effect, Xiao Yao is either going to be a number one draft pick in the 2030 NBA draft (by the Clippers, who will have moved to Mexico City by then) or possibly a seven foot version of Zheng Haixia (hopefully a little better looking a la Lisa Leslie).

you can check the discussion groups at http://yaomingmania.com for other photos of Ye Li - although I think their basketball discussion is pretty sophmoric and way too creepily Yao Ming worship central.

She's a pretty good player (was one of 25 players invited to the WNBA Pre-Draft camp - along with two other CNT players - but they turned down the invitation) - 6'4", power forward with an outside game. The book on her is that she's kind of a dirty player - an elbow swinging rebounder with a good jump shot. She tore a knee ligament a couple years ago (ACL? MCL?) and has been rehabbing for the last couple of years.