Chinese-Forums

buying running shoes in china

laian

Can anyone suggest where to buy a decent pair of name brand running shoes in china. I check out the nike "factory store" in the lotus center at wudaokou but found that most of their running shoes where of the bling variety and not so much the kind you would really consider comfortable running shoes. Any advice would help.

Thanks!

黄莱安

I've mentioned this place on other threads here:

Shoe shopping mall very near Taoran Bridge, 2nd Ring. 5 stories nothing but shoes.

I wear a size 47, and this is the best place I have found to buy shoes that fit me, at a reasonable price.

• 2 weeks later...

Just an update. Since i hate leaveing wudaokou i ended up searching around the area and finding a great shop. I went over to zhongguancun. If you cross the street by the jialafu (north west of the jialafu is a newer mall that has a dedicated mizuno shop.) I bought a nice pair for 50% off (less than 300 kuai). Thanks for the help magroes , and gouguo thanks for pointing of that neat search function, its really helpful.