Chinese-Forums

online payments with 51QB

onebir

I have used the Post office before for sending money.

The key part is that you have to get the exact address with the Post Code. The Post Code will say what post office to transmit the money to. You then can send the person who will receive the money the receipt number and when it should arrive and they get it.

I haven't used 51QB, but taobao, works like imtermediary bank account responsive to both people. These can be tricky to use and you should becareful the money is not desperately needed.

Lots of people arrange on line and then send the money in person.

Have fun,

SImon:)

Had a look at the site once as it came up in a translation, but never used it. I think at that point at least you could send money to it via Paypal?

Is it used much? It certainly has a much lower profile than Alipay et al.

Are you talking about going to the post office to pay cash into a 51QB account? If so, you're probably just as well off going to the post office or bank and paying cash into the account of whoever you are going to use 51QB to pay.

I'd be dubious about it, just because a) I'd have to give it my money and b)I've never heard of anyone actually using it.