Chinese-Forums

ZDT: 0.7b2 - two errors

drahnier

Sorry, bogleg,

I was in a hurry ...

The first error happened when I just hit the next button without selecting an answer.

The second one: I just entered a lot of definitions (70+) and then hit the save button.

As for the log files. Which ones do you need? I found one named zdt.log and have it attached. (Let me repeat that I really hate where zdt places user files - such as this logfile - they should really be placed in a user's private directory and not in the Porgram Files branch which on a decently secured XP box (or Vista box - although virtualization comes into play here) is read-only for limited user accounts).

On apother topic: Have you noticed that I posted in another thread that I can no longer use the adso and handedict plugins with this beta version? The cedit plugin is very buggy and a lot of words are missing. The handedict plugin is by far the best and most complete one, imho. I hope it will get an update real soon.

zdt.zip

Actually, could you send me the file .log located in ZDT_DIR/.metadata/.log. Also, can you tell me if you can reproduce these bugs all the time?

When you say, your user private directory, do you have your user.script file located there?

Didn't you have a similar problem with the previous handedict and adso dictionaries? Did that ever get solved or is it the same problem?

Chris

bogleg,

you mean ZDT_DIR/workspace/.metadata/.log? It is attached here.

Please note that this file is not crated in the actual zdt install folder branch but gets redirected to "C:UsersdrahnierAppDataLocalVirtualStoreProgram Fileszdtworkspace.metadata.log" due to Vista's virtualization.

The user.script file is being located in C:Usersdrahnierzdt (and it would be a nice idea to place ALL files created by zdt here, so that Vista's virtualization won't kick in).

The problems with handedict and adso in the previous version of zdt had been resolved by updated versions of these files you made available shortly after I first reported the problem.

zdt log.zip