Chinese-Forums

L- visa details

nirvanaworld

I have a L-visa with (0 - Entry) 6 - months, which i have Extended from my F - visa (1- Entry) one month. Can i extend my visa to F- 1year -multi. Or can i go to HK and get a new visa.

If i go out of china to HK what about the (0- entry).

:help

Normally you could get a 5 months F multi-entry from an agency in Beijing. This is what this agency told me when I got a 6 months F multi after my L 3 months expired last April. He explained me that he could give up to one year (taking into account previous L + F; which means a remaining 5 months for you). You should contact them and ask (I attached the contact in the thread) - the guy can speak good English.

Dear,:)

I called the person you said me. He is also ready to make me a Visa (F-visa 1entry 6 months). Ok entry thing fine here.... then what is the problem which i want to share with you and the forum?... :evil:The problem is with the price. will the price of a visa of same kind changes so much within a same city?... that tooo double the rate.:cry:

He said me that he can make me only a 1-2 entry F-visa 6-months and the rate is 6500 元:cry::cry:. I have already asked some of my friends in Beijing to check for my Visa. They introduced a travel agency which said me that it can make me a multi entry of same kind which is said above ... and the cost is 3400元. I have also inquired some others also around Beijing... the price is some what high than 3400元, and not so much high....

dear what to do?????:help

• 3 weeks later...

Sorry for this late answer; the email notification obviously did not work; just come here by chance.

I am a bit surprised by these prices as what he told me last April was much less (for instance I paid 1400 for a 6 months multiple entry). It may depends on the nationality (I am French) eventhough such a huge gap would be quite surprising. Do not know what to advise you dear :-?