Chinese-Forums

家事无理

NickyR

After Dreams Link finished I was worried nothing would take its place - but now our whole house is addictied to 家事无理 on BTV-4.

Is anyone else watching it? It seems to be a bit of an epic - and has the most annoying woman in the world in it. I'm fairly sure it's not very good - I can only understand about 30% at the moment - but I actually cried during last night's episode??!!?? I do worry about my mental state sometimes ...perhaps it's this ridiculous hot weather ...

Anyway, everyone in this house is addicted to it - there was even an en masse exodus from the dinner table tonight while everyone crowded around the TV - rice bowls in hand - to watch the leads try to find their missing daughter.

If anyone is watching it - would they fancy doing a little plot summary? I think there are probably some serious blanks in my understanding - not helped by the fact that we only joined it someway through. So far I gather that there has mainly been misery - and the credits promise a lot more misery to come....:cry:

I'm afraid that link is quite a significant leap beyond my current Chinese ability - as a comparison my current reading matter is "Xiao Bei celebrates his birthday" !! (i.e. under 6 years ... :oops:)

However, I think I'm going to use it as a bit of a goal - print it out and work through it with Pleco to see how much of it I can understand - so thanks!:D