Chinese-Forums

cell phone records, china unicom

heifeng

Hello,

Is there a way for us to check china unicom cell phone records for call length and cost. I need to get reimbursed for some calls and the people holding the money want the actual call details in paper so making up an approximate isn't gonna cut it. I thought I found the link on the China unicon website...or something that was asking for my password and stuff from my 用户卡 but after inputing my info the next website screen said the site was busy,..and busy....and busy..... Oh yeah, I have 新势力number in case you need to know...

Anyway, if there is a way, please let me know:help

PS I hate confusing, non-working, always 'busy' websites.....grrrr

Not, as of April, possible (look for 体验地3). Might be possible now, have you tried calling 10010 and asking? If they tell you they can't, tell them they're in breach of the MII's 电信服务规范

1.1.12电信业务经营者应根据用户的需要,免费向用户提供长途话费详细清单查询。原始话费数据保留期限至少5个月。

Although that only works for long-distance calls, and they'll probably just laugh. That said, I'm pretty sure China Mobile can do this for pre-paid tariffs. For a paper copy I'd guess you need to go to a Unicom office though.

Hey guys,

I think you can go to the China Unicom office and ask for a print out. You may need to give you pin code if you have one.

This is the way jealous husbands and boyfriends sometimes check up on who their partner is calling. That and the cellphone's internal memory of who they called.

Can anyone say "control freak"?

Some people are paranoid and this is heightened by an obessession with keeping face.

Go figure,

have fun,

Simon:)