Chinese-Forums

Anywhere I can get some Historical Japanese Documents?

Xi'Er Dun

Is there anywhere I can get some free Historical Japanese Documents, like from the Tokugawa 德川, Meiji 明治, Taishō 大正 and early Shōwa 昭和 eras (up until 1945 of course). I like to see Japanese when it was written in the Kyūjitai 舊字體 Kanji 漢字 usage, as well as in Traditional Kana Usage 歴史的仮名遣, (ie. 學 for 学, くゎう/くわう for こう).

I am particularly interested in Japanese Wartime Writings (documents, letters, poetry, books, etc.) and those prior like during the 1930's.

I am also interested in Japanese Wartime Maps, like those used by the Imperial Japanese Army 大日本帝國陸軍 during their occupations of lands in South-East Asia.

Is there any online resources, like free to access online archive collections of Japanese Wartime Maps and Documents (declassified), and those from during prior eras.

If anyone on this forum knows of any free online resources--online/digital archive collections that have what I am looking for, could they please put a link through to them in their reply, thankyou.

如何も有り難う御座い升

謝謝您