Chinese-Forums

EBLCU class reading

kRutOn

Hello, I was wondering what the analogous levels are of each of the classes at EBLCU. The comprehensive first year seems to indicate that you cover "100 units."

I have taken a class in my hometown that covers the first book of the New Practical Chinese Reader (14 units). If I were to start taking classes at EBLCU, should I start with the second third of the first year (H101B) or does H101A cover both NPCR book 1 and book 2?

Any info would be appreciated.

I tried to enroll with EBLCU in fall of last year.

Tried to make payment, but it was never deducted from my account, nor did I get access to any course. Neither did they do any attempt to contact me.

After contacting them multiple times, they explained that they would not deduct the money as they didn't not accept any new students 'for the moment', due to a revamping of their web site.

Asking for when their web site would be up-to-date and, accordingly, when I would be able to access the course, I got the answer: 'We don't know, probably in a few months.'

About a year later, looking at their website, I can only see nothing has changed and the information seems outdated.

If you try to login to their chat tool in order to request more information, you'll see what I mean: you'll find nobody else online than other potential students attempting to get more information, but no-one from EBLCU itself ...

However, should I be wrong with my conclusions (or if anyone else had success with them), then please let us all know.