Chinese-Forums

schools in Taipei

Ino

"I can see you in the morning

When you go to school

Don't forget our books,

You know you've got to learn the golden rule."

I'd like to learn the golden rules of Hanyu (especially quantum levelize traditional characters' learning) and since having read these posts but not founding what i was looking for, i wanted to know if someone can advise a language school in Taipei (4 hours a day, 6 to 8 persons a class)? There seems to be a monopoly of universities for teaching Hanyu, this adds administratives procedures ad nauseam and don't allow for flexible schedules.

Thanks to you and this forum,

Ino

IN Taipei there is a choice between the universities and the private language schools. Some of the private language schools include TLI, Guoyu Ribao and the China Language Institute. Many private schools also advertise in the China Post [English newspaper]. I think you will find the private language schools have more flexible class schedules than the universities. They are probably cheaper as well.

Have a look at my webpage studying Chinese in Taiwan for some links to some of the schools.