Chinese-Forums

urgent Need to enact drama ASAP

Bwong

I have a project due tomorrow for my mandarin class, I was supposed to watch a drama in mandarin and enact within a period of 15 mins.

I am not very fluent and have never watched mandarin tv dramas, so does anybody have an idea for a tv drama in which like 4 guys can enact?

Is there any drama where guys just sit around drinking alcohol and doing drugs? or something of that sort. That would be easy to enact.

I want it to be in a modern day setting, if anybody has any ideas of an easy to enact chinese drama, please post one ASAP. The name, and maybe some info of it, or an idea for a scene to me enact?

I can post the video on youtube, so you can see me making a fool of myself, so if anybody has any ideas, please don't hesitate.

Well since it's been a few days and no ones replied I'm just curious what you wound up doing since it is well over due now....

I don't know why but if you had posted more than just the night before I bet you would have got more responses....can't say for certain but it's my guess...