Chinese-Forums

Degrees conducted in English/Zhejiang University

GoingGoingGone

Hey everyone...I've been looking on the internet for the past 3 months about any concrete information, but I've yet to find any. I was desperately hoping if anyone would be able to help me out.

The University I'm planning on studying at is(as the thread suggests) Zhejiang University, located in Hangzhou.

However...I'm not planning on doing short term study: I intend to enroll for a 4 year undergraduate degree. I don't speak Chinese, but I fully intend on learning it through and through.

Does anyone know which degree programs are offered in English? Not a Major in English, but which are taught in the English language. If the only one is Chinese Studies, would someone be able to offer up opinions on it?

Although the Chinese Studies Degree would be wonderful for helping me learn the language MUCH faster, it won't get me very far academically compared to other undergraduate degrees such as Economics or Political Science...

Which leads to another question: how difficult is it to pass the HSK test(level 6)? I would attempt to switch programs from Chinese studies once my ability in Chinese is enough to take regular courses.

Lastly, are there any other recognized universities that offer degrees conducted in English?

Thank you to anyone who helps me answer ANY of the above questions!!!