Chinese-Forums

Happy Mother's Day Cards?!! What is a good message?

geek_frappa

Muqin but not mujin.

typographical error. :D i meant mu qin jie ...

and, this is why few people won't join this forum. they are afraid to make mistakes. they also fear that their questions won't be answered.

but i don't expect too much from Hong Kongers, pazu.

living in Hong Kong may be one of the worst things to happen to anyone.

i am surprised the suicide rate is not higher. :roll:

btw, pazu, Hong Kong's mother is china. what are you giving china for mother's day? :tong

typographical error. i meant mu qin jie ...

and, this is why few people won't join this forum. they are afraid to make mistakes. they also fear that their questions won't be answered.

but i don't expect too much from Hong Kongers, pazu.

living in Hong Kong may be one of the worst things to happen to anyone.

i am surprised the suicide rate is not higher.

btw, pazu, Hong Kong's mother is china. what are you giving china for mother's day?

geek_frappa: I merely pointed out your mistake, but your response was ridiculously rude with no obvious reasons, and you think you're funny? Okay, so what else to write in your mom's card, obviously enough then, what you should write in the card is to ask your mother why she didn't teach you the basic etiquette of life.

geek_frappa: I merely pointed out your mistake, but your response was ridiculously rude with no obvious reasons, and you think you're funny? Okay, so what else to write in your mom's card, obviously enough then, what you should write in the card is to ask your mother why she didn't teach you the basic etiquette of life.

i have no concept of "losing face". you cannot shame me with responses like "rude for no obvious reason". my mother taught me to respect everyone. sometimes i forget this lesson.

now, pazu, be a good boy and answer the initial question.

ok, i apologize, pazu.

:oops:

in the future, help people learn chinese when they ask... or else, they may lose interest altogether...

... if people cannot communicate in this world, we will find ourselves in another world war...

geek_frappa: I accept your apology, but I agree that I cannot shame you in any case.

And you have problem understanding your own OP too (or you may have problem expressing yourself in English???), you asked for help about suggestion of what to write in the card in this Chinese-forum, you wrote something in Chinese pinyin, and I supposed you wanted us to give you suggestions on a message in Chinese, and this was why you asked here. You wrote sth wrong, I told you it was wrong, okay then... enough of this, and you suddenly lost any interest in learning Chinese altogether?

Do you have any problem or reasoning?

And remember, just log off if you don't want others to point out your mistake (in this case, I mean your Chinese mistake).