Chinese-Forums

Lost Visa

EnderMartel

Hi, if anyone can offer me some much needed information I would be very grateful. I am due to go to China on February 11th, however, I have lost my passport with my Visa in it. I will get a replacement passport in one week. I have been ringing the Chinese Embassy in the UK constantly but can not get through. So does anyone know what the procedures are for cases like this? Will I have to apply for a visa again?

Thanks

• 7 months later...

Hi EnderMartel, I was looking through old posts and I saw that you were trying to find out whether ChinaStudyAbroad was legitimate or not. Please can you tell me if it was or not as I am on the verge of booking a course there and reall need to know soon! Any help would be much appreciated

Hi nickcm1, I can confirm that China Study Abroad are indeed legit. The company is quite new and small and while they are not exactly as proffesional as I imagined they would be, this has not been a problem. The staff are friendly and helpful. If you are thinking about booking a course through an agency I think CSA is a good choice.