Chinese-Forums

Cycling Gear

muyongshi

Does anybody know where I can buy oversized cycling clothing (ie shorts, jerseys, pants, etc) online in CHina???

I do a lot of cycling but can't buy any clothing that fits at my local store. I am a big guy (in US wear XL shirts and waist is size 40). Anybody know of anything??? I really need some new gear!

Thanks!

Well that's a start as they have a store in Chengdu (I'm a bit north of there)... My only question is do they carry products in the size I was talking about as there website doesn't list any of those details.

Also, if there is anyway to order and have shipped would be great. Thanks for the tip...

Also, if there is anyway to order and have shipped would be great.

Sorry just realized that I wrote that really bad. I meant if there are any other places/web sites that I could just order from and have it delivered would be nice. It is quite obvious on the decathlon site that you can't...sorry for any confusion!

Quick report on the Decathlon in Chengdu...

Good store! Got a lot of stuff but not a wide variety of each item. I was able to find sizes that fit but there was nothing bigger! So if you are bigger than me...too bad!

Thanks for the tip and I got what I needed and will be heading back there again!