Chinese-Forums

Beijing uni problem

doumi

Hello everyone,

I am comming to beijing on the 08.03, and i applied for the Capital Normal University Semester chinese class. I send the aplication a long time ago etc, but now they are telling me that they dont have any dorms free etc, i will see whats going on when i arrive in beijing, but to help me out, do you know some other beijing universities whom have some chinese class which i could take from march-july in bejing?

Which one is good? not so expensive like the private one? and might have some free places....

Thank you very much for your help!!!

See you in beijing

Cheap housing days are over.

Inflation = 11%

Feels like so much more.

I'll trade that 11% for the 36.36% slap in the face I just received from my landlord anytime....

free places....

dude, the only thing that's free is if you find break into one of those curbside rooms they've chased xiaojie outta recently...

I'll trade that 11% for the 36.36% slap in the face I just received from my landlord anytime....

Nah, inflation's still at 11%, the extra 25.36% is just your landlord gouging you because the Olympics are coming up and he/she knows they can get away with it.

I'm not sure what accommodation is like in that part of Beijing, but university dorms are usually more expensive than what you can find off campus. So, take the rate you would have been paying for a dormitory, and budget that towards accommodation and you should be ok. You might also like to check out the accommodation thread to get an idea about what others are paying.