Chinese-Forums

Cheap and good language schools in BJ

arnar

Hi.

Couldn't really find the answer to my questions on the forum.

I'm looking for a language school to study part time (1-2 lessons a day) starting soon and until September. I live close to the Jiangoumen subway station and would like something close, or at least close to subway stations on line 1 or 2. I also need a school that can help me arrange a visa for this period of time.

Can anyone help me, I'm sure that there are cheaper schools than the ones advertising online.

Thanks

Arnar

Cheap, good and quick. Pick two.

You're in the wrong part of town for cheap Chinese schools - Jianguomen is very much the expat / embassy market. But you don't want to be trekking over to Wudaokou.

You don't mention what your budget is, or which schools you've already looked at and discarded, so it's kind of hard to make any real recommendations. The only private school I can think of in that area that's had decent reports on here is Frontiers. Visa issues though, are going to be a whole extra world of complications, especially now - even long-term students are having problems finding visas for the summer.