Chinese-Forums

Celebrities and dating

David1

I'm not sure it will be so easy - I think Patty is Taiwanese and Taiwan is not really part of China. If you are heading to China with a view to hooking up with Patty, a good first step may be to reunify China and Taiwan. Not only will you and Patty then definitely be living in the same country, I can guarantee that pulling off the reunification would get her attention. And then, even if things still don't work out between you two, I'm sure that Hu Jintao (China's paramount leader) would be willing to set you up on some dates to say thank you. His deputy is married to one of China's leading folk singers; she must have some hot and famous friends.

If you don't feel up to reunifying Taiwan and China, it may be better to date a Beijing native like Zhang Ziyi instead - she will be more likely to read the ads in thatsbj.com.

thanks for the replys guys. i have two more questions- so how about if i went to Taiwan instead of China? Or, in China do celebrities really read thatsbj.com?

thatsbj.com is full of small actresses and wannabes nowadays.

You'll have a better chance in the nice bars around Houhai in Beijing. Many celebrities and jet-set people go out there to meet foreigners. I've dated two celebrities that way already.

Either Taiwan or the mainland will be fine, just chose whichever one you think has the hottest celeb babes. I'm pretty sure they'll all read thatsbj.com, but some of them might not like to admit to it.

Welcome to the forums Dave.

I got some hot investments you might be interested in.

When I read this:

thanks for the replys guys. i have two more questions- so how about if i went to Taiwan instead of China? Or, in China do celebrities really read thatsbj.com?

I put this in the "I need to join the PLA" category in my mind.

To the original poster: you will have to first change your citizenship, (do a search here) and a stint in the PLA (Army) will most likely increase your chances. I hear PLA folks are getting travel permits to Tibet these days too - an added bonus.