Chinese-Forums

First Episode 7: 落地请开手机

roddy

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

On episode seven of this one. I agree with most of the thoughts above - good show, not too difficult, decent mix of intrigue/romance/action/drama.

I'm not sure I understand why 小晚 likes 王浩 after the first few episodes.

沈亢 and the director have an interesting relationship. minor spoilers - Pretty hilarious when 沈亢 pretends to pull a white hair from the director's head. Or when they both decide to sit down and write a report in front of each other. 沈亢 gets so flustered he can't do it and his only solution is to write it tomorrow. Meanwhile the director is already done and out the door.

• 11 months later...

I plan to make my way through a bunch of series this year and this is the first one I am trying to finish off. I'm on episode 20 and have started to really enjoy it after a bit of a lull.

There is a recurring song both in the credits and during overly dramatic parts of the show called 《放手去爱》. Here it is on youtube and youku. Not the kind of song I'd normally like, but after hearing it 30 times, I yield. Here are the lyrics:

《放手去爱》歌词

你独自站在街角

脸上的伤痕没笑

你哭着对我微笑

这画面像一把刀

我跪着像天祈祷

给我勇气面对一切好不好

我却懦弱的让你转身走掉

错过你一切以不在重要

放手去爱不要逃 爱不是想要得到就能得到

谁赢谁输以不在重要 能痛痛快快一场就好

放手去爱不要逃 一辈子能有几次机会寻找

有多少辛苦值得去炫耀 能看你一生幸福到老这样就好

(重复)放手去爱不要逃 爱不是想要得到就能得到

谁赢谁输以不在重要 能痛痛快快一场就好

放手去爱不要逃 一辈子能有几次机会寻找

有多少辛苦值得去炫耀 能看你一生幸福到老这样就好

On my last trip to Bangkok, my friend didn't turn off (not ON) her cell phone till we had landed and her phone had beeped after receiving a welcome SMS from a local telecom operator. She had completely forgotten to turn off her phone ... The title of this series has reminded me of this. :P

Just finished this one off. I thought the very end was a little odd, but still satisfying. I really enjoyed this show. Episodes 11 and 12 were melodramatic messes and things drag a little in the middle of the series. Other than that, I thought this was some good TV.

• Like 2

• 4 months later...

Does anyone else think the volume of the background music on this show is way too high? Sometimes the actors' voices are barely audible above the music - very annoying. (And terrible for a language learner!)

Enjoying the show though, I've just watched episode 6. This is only the third Chinese show that I've tried to watch all the way through, the others being 蜗居 and 媳妇的美好时代. For others looking to watch their first Chinese TV show, I think I'd recommend 媳妇的美好时代 - I think it's the easiest of these three.