Chinese-Forums

2-year Visas

Zhangsan

Hey all,

So recently I've learned of this new, 2-year family visit Visa which people born in China (but are no longer Chinese citizens) can apply for. But, I've also heard of some (unconfirmed) reports that this has been temporarily suspended due to the Olympics.

Is there anyone here who can give me a heads up about this? Anyone with information and/or personal experience?

Thanks!

The only two year visa I have ever heard of is the one that doesn't exist yet somehow I have. My current and previous visas are two year student visas. Sorry that this doesn't help about the exact thing you are asking about but this is the ONLY two year I have ever heard of.

HK Permanent Residents without a "Hui Xiang Zheng" but a foreign passport can get a 3 yr multiple visit tourist visa. I was able to get one of those.

Or a 3 year F visa. But I am not sure about the status right now. According the web page it still exists. But I can not see any visa category for foreigners born in China.

http://www.china-embassy.org/eng/hzqz/zgqz/t84248.htm