Chinese-Forums

Palm Treo 750

youpii

The Palm Treo 750 is less than 2.000RMB on taobao now.

Would you buy one? I heard the phone part is very unreliable.

The vendors fit it with a Chinese version of Windows mobile. Does Microsoft provide a Chinese IME for Windows mobile?

Some vendors also provide Windows Mobile 6, how much RAM is available in such a system?

Last, is Windows mobile using Unicode? For example can I open a Unicode document with both Chinese & French characters?

I just repurchased a 680 for 2170 yesterday.

The thing is about taobao is you want to make sure you are buying a NEW phone from a legitimate seller and so I really doubt the 750 is below 2000.

In terms of the 680 the phone app was not very good at all until they came out with a firmware update (which was like 3 years after the original) and then the phone app was actually decent. They are not near as good as a Nokia phone but lets face it, you are not buying a Palm with a phone as the most important thing, you want all the apps that can go on the palm and a bonus of the phone.