Chinese-Forums

real estate sentence

rezaf

I am considering purchasing an apartment but somehow I get the feeling that the brokers want to 骗 expats, so I have decided to call a few of them and don't reveal that I am a foreigner at first because they usually don't notice that on the phone. Is this sentence correct? Is this the way a Chinese would ask this question? 您好!“name of the 住宅小区” 有没有64平的房子?毛坯房和装修过的房子多少钱?

您好!“name of the 住宅小区” 有没有64平的房子?毛坯房和装修过的房子多少钱?

“你好” is enough. “您好” is what you expected to hear as you are potential customer .

“name of the” 住宅小区或附近有60平米多一点的房子么?----- Blur the location and area of the house of your choice, still you can get the information.

If the location and area of the house thay tell you are acceptable, for example, 65平米。Then you can say:

多少?65平米。是毛坯房啊,还是简装啊?

After this round, you can say:

这套房子要多少钱?

Thanks, It was a good crash course. However the information is very confusing, I have all sorts of prices for the same building. Most of them refuse to give a straight answer and want to meet in person.

I have all sorts of prices for the same building. Most of them refuse to give a straight answer and want to meet in person.

It is natural. Beside different house owners expect differently, there are many factors effect the Pricing:

Even in the same 小区, the location of the building in the 小区 (Resident house by road will be cheaper than

those inside), the structure of the building (concrete building will be more expensive and brick building,

buildings with lift will more expensive than those without)

Even the same building, there are still factors: floor, direction, layout.