Chinese-Forums

I am looking for HSK prep materials

Southernjohn

First, I am sorry if this is a repetitive question. I have searched, and the amount of threads and posts on HSK is overwhelming.

I want to prepare for the HSK on my own, and perhaps with a tutor. Can anyone recommend book titles available at Xinhua or elsewhere on the mainland? I have looked at many of the prep materials at the local Xinhua bookstore, but there are a lot of choices. And I am not sure which prep material is still relevant, given the changes in the test.

I am very grateful for any help,

sincerely,

Southerjohn

As you rightly point out there are loads of (useful) threads on HSK material. I have previously (and still do) searched them and managed to find exactly what I needed. I used "HSK listening reading" as typical terms. In fact I identified the material I currently use here at Chinese-Forums and then ordered the books through Elina, a user here in the forums, who has an ordering service. Thank you Chinese-Forums by the way!

Incidentally, I have found lots of useful HSK study tips along the way too, so you might want to have another go and define your area of weakness/interest more narrowly.