Jump to content
  • Sign Up

Need help with translating


Recommended Posts

Hello, I tried quite a lot of online chinese-english translation websites but not single one helped me enough.


Otherwise I wouldn't write here of course.

So I need to know what these words mean in english - or make sure that it is the correct translation:

yingwu - most of the translators didn't find anything, one found "speck"...

putao - some found "wine"

shui - possibly "water"

huo - "worker"

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I'm not so sure about huo as 火. If it's something to do with work, it's possible huo - 活 (as in 干活).

Unfortunately, unless the OP can provide us with the characters, or at the very least what tones it's supposed to be, it will be difficult to know for sure.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and select your username and password later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Click here to reply. Select text to quote.

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Create New...