Chinese-Forums

Anyone know when the new Indiana Jones film is coming to China?

Chinese Learner

The last Indiana Jones is a monumental disapointment. Do yourself a favour and don't see it. I'm currently in the process of erasing it from my memory so that it doesn't affect my appreciation of the first 3.

Goerge Lucas has completely lost his ability to make a decent movie. He is obsessed with CGI and forgets how to tell a decent story. I pray to god they don't make another one and compeltely destroy the franchise.

Harrison Ford is good, although I lost a lot of respect for him knowing that he must have approved this script at some point.

Temple of Doom is a theatrical masterpiece next to the Chrystal Skull.

They should have learnt their lesson from Temple of Doom and stuck with the Christianity theme. Although not having completely ridiculous scenes such as Indiana surviving a nuclear attack, a car chase through the rainforest, his kid swinging through the trees like Tarzan, going over the equivalent of 3 Niagara Falls without injury, an alien encounter!?!?, would have been a good start.

Man that movie blew. George Lucas has officially lost it.