Chinese-Forums

HSK mock tests, where can one get them online...?

Shadowdh

Hi there all, I had a quick look about here but couldnt seem to find any HSK mock tests or the like that had been uploaded... I checked the HSK website and the links dont work... sooo does anyone have any of the elementary/Intermediate or basic test lying about on their hard drive? Care to post them here for everyone to have a go...? Cheers in advance...

• 10 months later...

OMG, I've been looking for something like these for ages! We got a study book full of practice exams last March, but we finished it a while ago. I've been scrambling for materials for weeks (the bookstores here are stocked with old-version materials only) to keep us up to date for our exam this Sat.

Thank you so much! <3

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

The links above all point to the same file which has just been copy and pasted around the net for years. I would strongly encourage anyone serious about exam preparation to visit our HSK test archive. There are hundreds of sample tests at this point with more added each week. Also one-click hsk flashcards and hsk vocabulary lists. Taking the tests online requires the free trial you'll get on signing up, but the other tools can be used without registration.

• 1 year later...

Just been taking a look at the 中文泡泡 site, but they only have HSK vocab lists in simplified Chinese.. same counts for all the mock exam papers etc that they have.

Does anyone know where I can get the list in Traditional?

Cheers!!!!