Chinese-Forums

Movie Subtitles Needed

Frank88

Here you are, I'm demanding at least a thousand dollars for the 20 minutes of work this took! :lol: Note: you might want to alter the English a bit to make it sound more like the language used in the news, this is a direct translation.

First picture:

Gu Xiaofan's husband had a secret meeting with a mysterious girl at a night club. Gu Xiaofan's cellphone was turned off, and she refused interviews by the media.

Alternate: Gu Xiaofan's cellphone was turned off, and she refused to comment on her husband's secret rendezvous at a night club with a mysterious young girl.

Second picture:

Above:

Gu Xiaofan's husband died suddenly in the street, (he) is suspected to have been poisoned. Police have started an investigation.

Below:

The husband of famous TV host Gu Xiaofan was photographed by paparazzis meeting a mysterious young girl at a night club...

Third picture:

Gu Xiaofan fell from the roof, the police are suspecting it to have been a suicide.

Fourth picture:

Gu Xiaofan's suicide note: "I'm fed up with marriage!"

Just finished watching this movie, it was pretty good. The english title is "Deadly Delicious". Fortunately I remembered this thread and could read the caption provided above, as the srt file that came with the movie didn't have this part translated.