Chinese-Forums

Leapfrog type devices for children in China?

Wufnu

Do they make learning devices for children in China like the Leapfrog series here? I find that during the summer months, especially with my high summer course load, I forget alot of the little things I've learned over the past two years (such as colors, shapes, pieces of clothing, plants, weather, etc).

I was thinking it may be useful (even if I look silly) to see if I couldn't find some toys like this. Very simple in grammar and characters (they're for children, of course) that I can read along with and can interact with, such as touching a character and hearing how it should sound.

The cow goes moo.

I went to leapfrogs website and I couldn't find anything in Mandarin (or any dialect, for that matter). Anyone know of a company that produces these?

Go to that giant bookstore on Wangfujing in Beijing, next to the giant McDonald's if it is still there. Children's section had those kind of toys. Due to the English craze, 90% of them teach English but a few had Chinese.

• 1 year later...