Chinese-Forums

Watch Olympics opening ceremony online?

Quest

Mr Bush trying to figure out which end of the binoculars go next to the eyes . . .

and the commentator used the word wise when talking about him... what the...??? he took of his jacket cos he was hot... see there should have been 205 countries but one was disallowed cos they didnt register in time, for 2 athletes... that bureaucrat will be paying...

Cheerleaders are getting more and more lethargic - they'll be sitting on newspapers and sending people off to get ice-creams by the end . . .

Hahahaha... nice one... :mrgreen:

Interesting note, I wish I could have heard what Bush and Putin were saying at the start... considering the "unpleasantness" with Georgian and Russia hey...

I wish I could have heard what Bush and Putin were saying at the start... considering the "unpleasantness" with Georgian and Russia hey...

BEIJING - BUSH, PUTIN DISCUSS SITUATION WITH GEORGIA AND RUSSIA -- WHITE HOUSE - RTRS

so now you know!:mrgreen:

hehe ... well I guess I could stretch to a pint ....

though Putin was probably anxiously explaining that it was the country Georgia, not the US state, that he was invading.

LMAO... yeah you are probably right...