Chinese-Forums

help with business document please

jenn21dw

I am wanting to order products from this company, so i asked for thie business liscense, could someone please help me to know what it says, or if it is valid before I send them money? The name of their website is www.hyhyo.com

they say their address is liangqinglu, wuxishi, jiangsu, China

HYHYO international tradeCo.,Ltd is their name on the website.

:help

if anyone could tell me if this liscense looks legit i would greatly appreciate it!

2025_thumb.attach

You'll need to post a larger version so people can see it clearly, however it's almost certain to be fake. There are loads of fake companies pretending to sell cheap electronic products over the internet and none of the ones people have asked about on the forums before (there have been several) have been legit. If this company is offering prices that are too good to be true, then it probably is.

unfortunately, I am unable to make it much bigger.
So they sent you a copy of the business license that was difficult/impossible to make out the details of the company name, the registration number, the business address, business scope, the local administration for industry and commerce where the business was registered etc etc. That doesn't exactly inspire one with confidence. The local administrations for industry and commerce usually have a publicly accessible website where you can search/confirm the business details of registered businesses, so if we had a larger image it would be trivial to verify whether this company was legitimate or not. Perhaps you could try asking them to send you a larger copy?
because people are selling these products like crazy on Ebay.
Either that or people are putting up fake auctions on Ebay like crazy, and scamming lots of people of their money. My guess would be the latter.

If they are selling electronics at prices significantly cheaper than normal, then it is almost guaranteed to be a scam designed to catch people whose greed overrides their common sense.