Chinese-Forums

please write these characters for me

rezaf

I'd say it is all about familiarity. The more you read Chinese in its cursive form, the better you will make out these characters. Grab a Chinese student and let him deciper any personal signatures you guys produce, I am sure you will feel much better after that. :D

A friend recently returned to Ireland. He'd been treated in China for a serious medical condition, took his medicine and medical records with him. Not one Chinese doctor or medical student in the university could even understand a few characters to eek out meaning.

Get important stuff typed.

Not one Chinese doctor or medical student in the university could even understand a few characters to eek out meaning.

Really? Even I who has almost no medical science background could figure out almost all three items (without knowing what exactly they are though). Well, I said almost because I didn't know the existence of the character "吖"...

And same as chenpv, I'd say this is considered good hand writing. If you go to the hospital more often, which I hope you won't have to, you will see much more terrible ones compared to this.

But I agree that all the scripts should at least have a computerized duplicate just in case of, you know, Murphy's law.