Chinese-Forums

Should I study in Beijing in the BFSU or somewhere else??

barboul

Hi everyone,

I am French and would like to study Chinese in Beijing. I studied Chinese in 2006 but I did not practised since then. Anyway my Chinese is really basic. I can not say much. That's why I am coming! :) I would like to study Chinese from Feb/March to July (about 20 weeks). The deadline to apply to the BFSU (Beijing Foreign Studies University) is January, 10th.

So today I start to fill-in the forms to study in the BFSU. But I just found this forum and would like to know if I am doing the right thing or not. Except a few posts, not many mentioned the BFSU. I thought it was really the best school to learn Chinese.

Can you tell me more about the BFSU? the BLCU? (about the same price for 1 semester - about 11500)

I just check I still can apply to the BFSU... (until January, 9th). :)

Well, guys, I am waiting for your answers! Tell me what it is the best... :wink:

Thank you! :wink:

Ludo