Chinese-Forums

Your favourite Chinese Youtube vids

HerrPetersen

I think it would be a nice idea to have a place where everyone can post links to interesting, educational, funny and you-name-it having-to-do-with China youtube(or other videosite)-links.

I came across

one, where some 民工 (are they real?) perform to "we will rock you".

Also if I was born Chinese I would have probably turned out something like

So now it's up to you, keep them coming!

Edited by HerrPetersen

This is a great idea.

Here's my favorite:

It reminds me of the school for the deaf that I worked at in Beijing. They can't hear class bells, so they use that red flashing light that tells class is starting.

I don't know why they put English instead of Chinese captions on this one, or maybe there isn't a version with Chinese captions??

This one is really upsetting. Someone filmed a lady who had just missed her flight at HK airport and she is having what must be a massive nervous breakdown.

It is quite sad to witness, but from a language point, I think it is important to see how people express themselves when they are upset. Can anyone make heads and tails of this? I for one can't!

'草泥马' is not a horse or any other animal. The netizens created it to avoid the online censorship because it sounds similar to that swear word which means 'f**k your mother'. Not sure why Alpacas is chosen to represent it. So unfortunate! :twisted:

Another ones are like '卧槽泥马', '马勒戈壁'. Maybe you can figure out what they mean with the above clue. :wink:

'草泥马' is not a horse or any other animal. The netizens created it to avoid the online censorship because it sounds similar to that swear word which means 'f**k your mother'.
Oh, THAT's why I was thrown out of the zoo when I wanted to see it!