Chinese-Forums

Anyone has worked/is working with Greemind International Educational Center??

natashkk

Hello, there!

I am completely new in this forum, but so far I have seen here a lot of ideas for working in China as a teacher.

I have been offered a post by the Greemind Internacional Educational Center to work as a Spanish teacher in Tianjin city. I would like to know whether you know somebody who has already worked for them or who is currently working with them.

The offer is for teaching students around 7-15 years old, and the school will provide housing.The salary is around 5000-6000RMB per month. It seems very interesting, but I want to be sure this is a real educational center and not some kind of false agency... :evil:

Thank you very much in advance! :D

From the look of this I would say that's exactly what they are. I can't see that they actually run any schools, just that they provide teachers to various institutions. I'd also be surprised if there's much of a demand for Spanish teachers at that age group.

That doesn't mean it's not a real or decent job - but I don't think it's going to be a job with Greenmind directly.

What visa will they be arranging?

Dear Roddy!

Thank you very much for your reply. :D

Well, I don't mind it being an intermediary agency (in fact, I think that's exactly what they are), but what I wouldn't like at all is to find out that actually they are just a fake institution...

Roddy, I've seen you are quite familiar with these things, maybe you could give me some piece of advice about other reliable institutions, universities or schools I could get in touch with to work for me them, even for teaching English or French. How did you find your job offers and how did you know to what exent they are reliable? I am quite lost about what is already a real job offer or just a fake one...

About the visa, they've just told me they will arrange it for me. For the moment, there is nothing decided, that's why I have so little information. I guess it would be a normal work permit or visa. I will tell you more details once I know it myself.

In any case, I would like to thank you for your help (xie xie ni!!) and enjoy your stay in China!! Maybe we will meet there one day, who knows!! :wink: