Chinese-Forums

Anyone want their own Chinese-forums blog / study journal

roddy

I'm looking at adding software to the site which would allow users to run their own weblogs here. They would not be as flexible and fully-featured as the kind of blog you could get from Wordpress and all the others, but you would be plugged into the forums - posts would appear on searches, members would be posting comments under their username, you can add tags to your posts as you can do with forums posts, and so on.

I wouldn't see these being used as a general 'what I did today and what I think about politics' blog, I'd be hoping to see them used for China / Chinese specific content - a reflective study journal, a diary of your experiences studying in China, etc. It would be a bit of your own space on Chinese-forums.com.

I've already had enough expressions of interest that I'm planning to go ahead and do this anyway. Would be interested to know how many people think they might like to start one, and what they'd use it for.

Hello,

As a brand new beginner to Chinese I would like to have the opportunity to share my joys of learning this fascinating language with others, record my progress and exchange ideas.

I find this forum very inspiring.