Chinese-Forums

Why Do People Say?!

SassybutSweet

Can anyone help me with a question that I've been asking myself for a long time?! Why is it that people say that orential guys just like bony girls?! I belived that but then I saw something that changed my mind!! I saw that they would flirt with lets just say: CURVEY girls or ones with a LITTLE MORE, And that included me!!! Everytime I go out they would flirt!!(I get that alot anyway from all guys) and I'am asking myself why this would be when they perfer BONY or THIN girls, so it threw me for a loop!! I could never understand, what are you stepping out of the ordinary or something?! (Not an insult) I just want to know!! I guess it's just a sterotype, but I thought it was true!!! Now I have a differant veiw!!! I'am sure there are ones that like to chew on bones!! As with guys of any race, you'll find some who just like bones, and there's nothing wrong with that, but I just need someone else to help me to understand this certain aspect!! I also never understood why some men feel that extra MEAT is good!!

P.S If anyone dose reply remember, lets not get x rated up in here!! :nono And I can't read characters!!! :D

maybe becos beijing had strong winds and sand storms so a little more cover by the side is preferred... maybe becos the summer is hot and a bigger shadow is good to block the sunlight... maybe becos the winter is cold and a little more flesh brings more warmth to the heart... and hands and fingers...

not really x rated, right? :D:D

You all seem insulted!!!!

To address sunyata's reply: I don't know if you're aware Sass, but Oriental is used to refer to things, not to people, as in an Oriental rug, or a vase. Using Oriental to refer to to a guy can be considered by some to be a minor racial slur. Asian, East Asian, or Chinese if you want to be more specific, are better terms.

Firstly I heard from someone ASIAN that it was an insult to say ASIAN so thats what I went by!! Second Holy man was rude, if you think a women with more will shild you from sand storms then you better be prepared to be blown away because that is a STEROTYPE!! I thought you were all mature, at lease mature enough to answer a simple question!!! But I guess your not, so my mistake!! Since you all are so upset then it must be because of your own insecurities!!! Not too hard was it boys!!! (Sarcasim)!!

c'mon, why get worked up? i'm just kidding. alright, sorry if i had offended u. it's not a simple question. u asked why oriental guys like ladies with a little more flesh, well that's a bit steoreotyping cos i myself likes ladies with more curves but some of my friends dont, its hard to answer except using those reasons... :D:D

sometimes its mixed feelings... according to some guys i knew, they like curvy girls cos they think 'bigger' is more sexy, but on the other hand they're afraid that 'bigger' will also attract much attention from other potential competitors, makes them feel insecure.

Your apology is accepted!!! I guess you weren't trying to be rude, but it sounded like you were!!! :conf

I guess that was a hard question!!! Anyway, I still am a little confused about this topic!!! :conf

But you can't know everything, am I right?! Also if I offended then I'll have to say......DUI BU CHI!!! Hows that guys?! :clap

different degree of 'a little more', that is.

but that applies to women only. a normal woman below 35yrs have body fats ard 25-35%. guys have much lower. i have about 7% i think, if the machine is accurate, yeah, pure lean meat. ex-olympic athlete carl lewis is said to have only 4% during his peak period, but his figure is no way 'skinny' or 'thin' at that time. 8)