Chinese-Forums

Summer Chinese Course for Children in Beijing

Sunarto Tinor

I intend to send my daughters (10 years of age) for a Short term Summer Chinese course in Beijing. They have time for mid June to end of July. I will most likely accompany them during the whole stay in Beijing.

Now, I am having problem to find the right school with the right program for my daughters.

I suppose the problem is also because of their age. Not sure whether there are any school in Beijing that organize a summer Chinese program for children.

I came ti know BLCU, BLCC, BNU.

BLCC or Beijing Chinese Language and Culture College has a program for 12 year old but the fee is very expensive. Run up to be RMB14,000 per student for school, room and board for 4 weeks. That is too steep.

BLCU, not so sure if they will accept under 15 years old.

BNU seems to accept only older than 15 as well.

So will somebody be able to help to give some information about the right school that might be suitable. Really really appreciate the help.

Best Regards,

Sunarto