Chinese-Forums

In China HSK: June 21st Anyone else take the test?

paike

Took the Chu-Zhong HSK test today in Shenyang China. The listening I though was extremely simple and the reading section wasn't nearly as killer as some I've seen. The Zonghe Tiankong was so easy, but on several characters I completely blanked!!!!

So all in all not bad. I will post my score once I get it!

Anyone else take the test across the mainland today?

派克

In October and November they have the exam again so you can take it then! I know I will be taking it until I get an 8! So hopefully only two more times, then I can rest easy and enjoy my status... =)

经济之生,财富新空。 This is on China Business radio, for me at least, every night from 11 to 12 pm and more on the weekends. I listen to it all the time. If you put in a few months of that, just listening, you will more than ready for the listening part of the HSK.

I took it in Shanghai,as I have been studying for a year,I don't expect high results,let's see,wanna try till I get 6 or 8 .The grammar part was not as difficult as I had expected,but in reading I didn't understand anything :P