Chinese-Forums

Please help me translate this Chinese text

yuenflai

Yes, it's a Tang dynasty idiom meaning "To attempt to place links to the website you work for on the Internet, but to betray your true intent by registering with an email address from that website, while also showing a fuzzy understanding of the difference between an idiom and a tongue twister."

I never hide this and if you asked me, i would have told you "yes, i work for this website".. and i have nothing to hide since i use the website email address anyway.

I saw this picture posted by someone on my site and i really wonder what it means. What is the problem of posting it on this chinese learning forum and get someone to help explain to me, since there is not even pinyin on it?

I'LL try :lol:

800 Model soldiers run to the hillside on the north

Artillerys run to the north side line up

Artillerys are afraid that they will hit the Model soldiers

Model soldiers are afraid that they will hit the guns in the Artillerys hand

it's good to use touth or hit? it means a person run to another one ,and bump~~~

I do just want to add, that the translation is irrelevant and doesn't make "sense" [yeah you can make sentences with the words but it's not supposed to mean much]. It's a tongue twister. Just like sally finds shells by the seashore.

Who the hell is sally? Why do we care where she is or what she found there? Point made.... shutting up