Chinese-Forums

Can eny thranslate this image

loonbg

你可以校準觸控筆 = you can use the stylus to adjust. Words are somewhat in wrong order here.

使得 = here means "to make"

螢幕 = monitor

觸控 = control by touching

更準確 = more accurate

The above sentence as a whole has a lot of wrong word orders.

I think the person just translated verbatim from English:

"You could use the stylus to adjust the screen by touching here" ? or something similar.

請點選 = Please point & select/choose

畫面 = interface

閞始 = start, begin, commence

進行 = to carry out [an experiment, etc...]

校準 = to adjust

"Please click here to start adjusting?"

I don't know why foreigners always try to make languages harder for themselves and others by making the translations so complicated when they try to translate verbatim from English to Chinese. I guess they want to boast that Chinese is really harder than they thought!

I don't know anything about this kind of device, so can't guarantee the accuracy of my translation, but I think this is what the screen says:

"You can calibrate the stylus to adjust the sensitivity of the touchscreen. Please touch the screen to start the calibrating process."

It's bizarrely phrased (校准触控笔? How do you calibrate what is effectively a stick?) but what it likely means is that you can calibrate the screen, tap with the stylus to start. Then it'll give you targets to hit with the stylus and it can tell if the touchscreen is reading accurately, or X mm off in any direction, and compensate for that.

Note that 校准's 校 is jiào, not xiào. See also 校对,校正。