Chinese-Forums

CSC Original Foreigner Physical Examination Form Important?

swordmaster

Hi Guys,

I recently applied for a Chinese scholarship through my ministry of education and was accepted.

when i gave the ministry my application materials including the Foreigner Physical Examination Form, it was the original. I did not make any copies.

Is that important for me to enter china?

Thx,

I'm not sure what the case is for everyone (this is my first time studying in China), but I've been informed that I need the original Physical Examination Form for when I register at my host institution (Nanjing University).

I asked the ministry of education about the original, they called the embassy to check and the embassy said since i sent my original Form to CSC there should not be a problem with a photocopy. Hopefully this is the case.

Please note the MOE said they made copies, so i can get a copy.

Will registering with a copy make a difference?

@roddy:

so they will just make me do a new medical test? where will the test be done? and will they guide u where to go ect?

• 3 weeks later...

I also have a question about the form. It is required to bring a physician's note about blood tests etc. However, it is in my native language, so what's the point of bringing it to China? In case of translation, it is almost impossible as the handwriting is almost illegible. Any ideas? :wink:

Even if you bring the original form with you chances are they'll make you take another test. You shouldn't have to pay for the 2nd test out of your own pocket, make sure you're clear on this when/if you're discussing it with the university.